have you been hearing or reading about the fys community plan?
At FYS, we are a community of like-minded people who believe that a healthy and happy lifestyle revolves around three key principles:
• Mental wellness • Physical strength • Emotional stability
FYS was designed and developed by Erin Lingle, a certified movement coach and personal trainer who has decades of experience helping people find their strength.
Ultimately, the goal of FYS is to help you develop your strength from the inside out.
what is the fys community plan?
The FYS Community Plan is a strength training program with a side of stress management strategies.
what will I do in the fys community plan?
For each week you’re in the community, you’ll:
• Participate in THREE strength training days
• Participate in ONE mobility day
• Practice ONE stress management strategy
• Direct message with your coach (that’s me!)
• Share videos and receive feedback
• Join a private Facebook community to share wins and stay motivated
why will you LOVE the fys community plan?
Watch training videos and upload your own to receive relevant instruction and pinpoint proper form.
Ready to make positive changes? Sign up today!
Not sure if you’re ready to take the next steps yet, let me know you’re interested in my program by signing up for my newsletter.
And don’t forget to follow all the action on Instagram!
I’m excited to welcome you to this outstanding community!
hugs + high-fives